Wednesday, September 5, 2012

About me!





Hello Everyone!

My name is Andrea Warren. I am a third year Visual Media major at RIT and I am from Addison County, Vermont. I find most of my inspiration from my hometown, the Green Mountains, spectacular views and the people and animals surrounding me at home. Not only am I an artist but I am a farmer as well. I work on the farm with approx. 50 dairy cows, a bunch of chickens and 3 horses (one of which is mine).

Another interesting fact about me is that I just bought my own horse, Her name is Emma and she is a rescue horse and she's my world (cheesy I know). I had been training her and caring for her in the previous years but I finally bought her and saved up to bring her to school with me. So far it's been a good decision for the both of us!

I truly look forward to learning more and more about Visual Communication, after all it is part of my major! Hope I didn't bore anyone with my little blurb. See you all soon!

-Andrea Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment